Tuesday, 19 July 2011

HARRYTUR


Hej hej hallÄ! Christiane, Hansa and me decided to go on a *"harrytur" to Sweden today :D
*Def.: harrytur - Crossing the border over to Sweden, mainly to buy very cheap beer, wine, tobacco and/or food
I bought some Corona, food, soft drinks and nuts + Christiane used my tobacco quota, which is 200 cigarettes into Norway. It's good that have the portal to EU on your doorstep, HELLO CHEAP. And finally I found extra breakpads for my inline skates! I've been looking everywhere and was about to go mental, but I found it! So really looking forward to finally get it sorted and back on the road again.
 In the tobacco store I saw this and I just laughed. Regret not buying it simply cause it's Bob Marley cig papers, haha! Might buy them if I tag along with mama on a "harrytur" before I leave for Swansea.

On the way back, when in Norway, we stopped at Norwegian outlet which basically is a big shopping area of some of the biggest brand to outlet-price! Each main brand has it's own store. It's a shopping "centre" that has a all-year-round sale, 30-70% discount. I didn't find anything, saw some cool t-shirts, but I was a good boy and saved money. You can imagine me walking through all of this saying to my self I don't need it, I DON'T need it.

Seen it? I have! The brand new (released yesterday) music video from David :D Everybody shake it, I am
Today's song: David Guetta - Little Bad Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment