Well here we are again. Travel time. I’m leaving Norway
after another nice Easter holiday. How cool is this? I'm blogging from 10 000 meters / 36 000 ft! COOL! Norwegian <3
It was very nice to see most of my family, I
got a massive family, and friends. Even though it can be a tiny bit stress
trying to cram that many visits into three weeks, I still love it. I also got
to earn some money at Rimi (grocery store), so basically my visit didn’t cost
me a penny. As usual I didn’t do half the amount of uni work I intended to do,
but hey it’s a holiday. Just means I have to work hard over the next couple of
weeks.
I love riding Flytoget/Airport Express train with its 170
kph / 100 mph (from outside the capitol), so nice and quick. Highspeed <3
It’s now about 8 weeks until I’m back in Norway for the
summer break. Hopefully I’ll be earning loads of dough, which always comes
handy. During the Easter I’ve applied to several media related jobs next to my
Rimi position. Four places turned me down, but two places put me on their
freelance list. So cross your fingers and toes for me. Also I’m planning on
working on Mela festival in Oslo which I did last summer too. And whatever else
comes my way.
When I was leaving now it had started to snow again… The
picture you see above is from my good friend Christine (check out her blog here
- Norwegian). But I’m not the slightest worried about my flight. After all we
are Norwegians/Vikings. Since Oslo Airport opened in 1998, only 3-5 flight has
been cancelled due to snow. Heathrow cancelled over 2500 flights in 2010
because of snow… (Learned that on Top Gear) That’s absolutely ridiculous.
As always, today’s song is Kelly Clarkson’s Breakaway. Which, for those of you that
don’t know, are the words tattooed on my right foot. I always listen to that
song when I leave home or come home. Love it!
Today’s song: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway



No comments:
Post a Comment