Wednesday, 4 April 2012

TIIIIMMMMMBBBBBEEEERRRR





My chess set is missing one dark horse, so I decided to make one myself. Not done yet of course, but need to get some fine sand paper first. And put on a dark varnish.


I'm making a wooden fighting stick. I used the knife to peel of the bark and let it soak in water for two days. Now it's left to dry for about a week. You thinking "Why is it in than lock-thingy there?" Because the stick was a bit bent at the top, so I'm using force to make it "dry straight" (haha!)

I'm going to make a video tutorial in a couple of weeks on how to make it, so tune in then.

Here you might been thinking "Why in the kaboosas world you want to make a wooden fighting stick?" Well I thought why not? Never tried it before and will be fun and good training. It has to be completely dry before you can put the varnish on, so it have to dry for a couple of weeks. So this will be exciting.

This is my favourite song right now. Really like the video!

Today's song: Katy Perry - Part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment