So weird being back home in Norway, but gonna be used to it after a day or two. Was like this for Christmas too. It's just normal everyday stuff like for example language and currency, today when we went to a shopping center I said Sorry and Thanks without thinking xD To put it in simple terms, I feel like a tourist in my own country, which is weird I know, but that's how I feel. It was a special feeling yesterday when I got out my "Norway-box" with all of my Norwegian cards, keys and money in and put all my UK cards, keys and money, like changing personality. Haha! I hate not having a car! I live out in nowhere with a bus an our and few late buses to get back. I can borrow one of my parents cars sometimes, but they need them for work. Right now I feel like the 17 year old me and living in my parents house again, yeah...
![]() |
| Welcome to the Northpole. I was really hoping the snow would be gone before I came.... |
And me and Johan are going to The Gathering '11 from the 19th to the 25th to work in the broadcast unit as camera operators. The Gathering, or TG, is four days of file sharing, designing and/or gaming with over 5200 people and a 100 Gbit/s internet connection. It's a great experience to have and something that looks good on your résumé! It's unpaid, but they pay for food and accommodation, so good enough for me. Looking forward to this :D
Today I'm just going to indulge myself and watch a film and eat crisps! Yes I know, so gonna go for a run or use the bike tomorrow :D
One of my favourite bands, maybe THE one, Green Day <3 ! Thought that this song would be fitting now and I LOVE it!
Today's song: Green Day - Holiday

No comments:
Post a Comment