Sunday, 10 April 2011

STEPFORD PERFECT ÅROS

Source: "The Stepford Wives" (2004)
Sometimes I feel like Åros (my village) is like Stepford, a picture perfect place with happy wives, husbands and children. My neighbor is a Stepford wife sometimes and I just look down on her for our garden laughing. Not in a mean way, or wait... no let's say fun way. Today it's Sunday and that means quality family time and housework for the perfect village:


YES she is actually hoovering the STONES outside the entrance! Today she only did the stones straight in front of the door. Last year me and mom stood watching at her, cause she was hoovering the whole courtyard, every single stone. My mum: "Oush.. Do I have to do that?" she was ironic. I swear their grass is 5mm...


That really made my day :D I did a  7,29km run today, so lush! Loads of hills and close to the sea. I really like the smell om the sea, the salt and seaweed and the waves smashing on the rocks. I've almost always lived close to water, I need that. I get calm and can sometimes concentrate easier when I'm on the beach or by water. To dive and look and take pictures of fish and corallreefs or sit on the dock fishing. Summer <3

Have a nice Sunday and enjoy it as long as it lasts, cause tomorrow is Monday... :)

Check out Owl City's brand new single Alligator Sky on Spotify
Today's song: Owl City - Vanilla Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment