I feel like I've done almost zero, nada, niks today... I got up at 10, excercised for 30 min, then breakfast, then I sat down in the living room watching Travel channel and the "Thirsty Traveler". I did enjoy it, this show about the island Curacao where they make the drink. Kevin is a great guy and love his shows. Then I did do two hours of work on my film. It's just that I've got a lack of motivation times 10 right now.... Tonight I went up to my mate and former boss to chit chat and have some beers. Tomorrow, well, I'm off to help him chop and stack some wood, cause I don't wanna work on the film right now, I'd rather do some proper physical work!
If you have any motivation, please forward it to me!
Peace out peeps
Today's song: Jason Mraz - Wordplay
No comments:
Post a Comment