Friday, 8 April 2011

PARCEL FROM 香港 (Hong Kong)

Got the remote timer for my DSLR I ordered from Hong Kong today! It cost 140kr/£15 and free shipping to Norway. I love Hong Kong and their cheap stuff on eBay, so easy. But in the beginning I thought I had a challenge ahead of me:


I don't speak chineese... but took another look in the index and found the English part. Needed to try it out, so decided to make a quick timelapse of the clouds in Åros (my village). I set the fancy and very "expensive" remote to 1 second interval and sat down and waited for the 720 pictures to be taken, then went inside, used After Effects to assemble it and finito.



I'm just looking forward getting back to Swansea so I can finish my timelapse project there, which I've been working on since February. Now I have to focus on my uni film and edit that. Besides that exersiced today, 45 min jog, but that's about it. The wind has been mental all night and didn't give me the greatest sleep of all... Several power lines have been cut by trees and 30 min away from me a school got its roof blown off. So I would say we have a windy day today.

Enjoy your Friday peeps!

She's back! If you've been to the clubs or listened to radio in the last few weeks, you've probably heard it and the remixes of it. Today's song: Britney Spears - Till the world ends

No comments:

Post a Comment