Wednesday, 13 April 2011

OUT OF FIREWORK?

Worked on my film today... not for long, cause today I couldn't stand it...

After the woodwork yesterday,today my mind wandered to bushcraft and being out in nature. Up until the last years I unufortunatly didn't think much of being out as much as I do now. If I could go back in time, that's one thing I would have changed. I would have kicked myself out in the forest as a kid and said stay there.


Like I said Get over it. I can't change a thing. Love Bear Gryllss shows on Discovery channel, Man vs. Wild. Looked at loads of other sites and people today. And in the midst of this, I got a rage over me. I just wanted to exploded and don't know why. I just felt stuck, both in life and present. Stuck in modern life. Stuck in this place. Simply stuck.
Bear Grylls - Man vs. Wild - Source: fanpop.com
But I'm gonna try yo improve even more. Go on hikes, bike rides, sleep more outdoors and experience more. Next summer, I'm planning going on inter rail through Europe for 4-6 weeks and have already started saving up money. Like I've said a thousand times before, I want a job were I travel. Travel Channel? Discovery? That's why I need to fight like hell to get there, be at the right place to the right time and grab the opportunity when it presents itself. And I'm probably not so stuck as I imagined, just felt like it today. But it's all down to how you look at it,  is the glass half full or half-empty? No one can tell me I can't be this and that, I need to be myself and be happy with that.

Be yourself, be a firework! :D

Yes I know I had this song last week too, but I like it and it match my feelings/thoughts today.
Today's song: Katy Perry - Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment