Oslo with lovely Marianne, I've missed her :D Forgot to take a picture of us today, so her is a nice old photo.
It was a spontan thing. I called her:
TD: "Hi. What should we do?"
M: "Don't know"
TD: "Go somewhere?"
M: "Shopping"
TD: "Sure, where?"
M: "Oslo?"
And 45 min later we were on the train. Ben & Jerry's have finally come to Oslo, so stopped by there. Mint Chocolate Chunk and Monkey chunks, YUMMMMMY Walked up the high street, Karl Johan, and ended up in a sidestreet where we found the music store Råkk & Råll. OMG! Awesome store! Well over 300 000 LP discs, 10 000 CD's, music magazines and hundreds of DVD/Blu Ray + speakers and amplifiers. I don't have a LP player anymore and I use Spotify, but looked anyway.
BTW, so much gypsy people in the streets now... or wait sorry, Romanians... Begging for money and/or stealing your stuff. I really don't understand why they aren't deported or stopped on the border. They have no business in our country, so why are they allowed in?!? The police should arrest them.
Anyway, the only I bought today was a hat and some sunglasses from H&M. I had a gift card I had to use, so why not? When we got back we went home to her place where I met up with some more lovely people, Anette and Martin.
Now I'm of to bed before a new day, Saturday !
This song is so catchy! We stopped by Monki and this was on :D
Today's song: LMFAO - Party Rock


No comments:
Post a Comment