Thursday, 28 April 2011
FEEL THE BASS
Published:
20:56
Some of you know Christiane, or Trulte, from the wine night we had. Today I visited Hansa, her boyfriend, and her. They came home from Paris last night after an amazing holiday by the sound of it. Nice photo of them on the top. She did forget to buy me a souvnier, but I'll forgive her this time. I love getting souvenirs AND I love giving them too! I did text her saying I wanted one, but she was by the gate. Saw the pictures they took, so beautiful city and the view from the Eiffel Tower.... So want to go to Paris, anyone wanna join? :D
Anyway, had to check out Hansa's stereo in his room. I'm sorry about the shit auido quality, but it's just to show how much the speakers moved and how much bass it was. So lush sitting down and feel it shake in my spine <3
From that to something completely different: Yesterday I made something really cool! Chinese Easter eggs with an twist! They looked amazing, except the fact that I boiled them 3 minutes short, so the egg was a bit soft inside, but never mind.
Aren't they cool?! Found a tutorial for it when I was "stumbling" through the net. For the record Stumble Upon is a great site. You tick the topics that interests you and click stumble and it gives some great sites, the more you use, the better it gets. Anyway, found this recipe because I'd ticked design and food/cooking. You can read the tutorial, but basically what I've done is use food colouring. Check it out and remember to boil the eggs enough!
Remember this one, 1999? The lovely 90's when the whole western world discovered Latino pop.
Today's song: Jennifer Lopez - Let's get loud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment