Today I went to Vestfossen to visit my grandparents. On the way I met my friend Silje who was on her way to Kongsberg to her father. I did take a picture, but can't be asked to get my camera, sorry xD Me and my grandfather went to the shooting range. I've barely shot a gun before, only some air guns, so no proper guns.
I REALLY enjoyed it and I was very good at it (also according to my grandfather).
My best score:
- Lying down with box: 47/50 points
- Lying down without box: 48/50 points
- Standing up: 38/50 points
He meant that I had probably inherited the family skill. It's a miracle I haven't shot more guns considering my WHOLE family have and I'm not kidding. Mother's side: mum, step-dad, grandfather, grandmother and uncle. Father's side: dad, grandfather (Norwegian champion for MANY years), aunt and uncle (professorial soldier) That's not counting the family members that are dead, then the list would be very long.
No, I'm not as pale as I look... I borrowed one of my grandfathers shooting jackets. Like I said, I really really enjoyed it and I'm definitely going to do it more times :D It's a incredible feeling, aiming, pulling the trigger and the smell of fresh gun powder after your shot.
Have a great Thursday and go out and shoot some stuff (not people though)!
Today's song: Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the jungle (who got today's song choice, besides it being a great song?)


No comments:
Post a Comment