Went to Drammen (city near me) today to meet up with friends and family. Stopped by my old college/high school to say hello to people, both students and people that work there. It's good to stop by some times and chit chat. Also caught up with one of my mates which I haven't seen in almost a year, so nice.
Then I met up with one of my sisters, Henriette, in town. We went for shopping, lunch/dinner and general gossip. Poor thing, she had a cold so she got out of bed and had some Paracetamol's just to meet me. She need white clothes for Sensation which is coming to Oslo soon, 16th of April. A couple of my other friends said they were going to, but I'm not. I barely shopped anything, only two boxes of hair wax from H&M cause I had a gift certificate (100kr/£10) there that I need to use. Gonna try to see her plus my other sister Thursday/Friday maybe.
Me and my sister spotted these! Cool! I almost bought one for my younger sister, but then I realized that she really doesn't need it xD
Was thinking of heading back when Christine (right) and Nina texted me. She'd seen on Facebook that I was in Drammen and asked me me if I wanted meet. I went to primary school (1-5th grade) with these lovely creatures. Christine and her twin sister, Charlotte, are almost like my sisters, grew up together. Gonna try to stop by their place on Friday maybe.
I didn't feel that good when I woke up today, didn't sleep that great, so there were no exercise today. But I decided to swop my days around, so no rest tomorrow. Then it's 20 min bike and 45 min abs, before some work, then I'm gonna go and meet Christiane.
Seen Katy Perry's new video? Thought it was pretty cool! Some cool effects. Watch it in HD!
Today's song: Katy Perry ft. Kanye West - E.T



No comments:
Post a Comment