Did a 40 min 5 km/3,2 miles, run today, so technically I've already started. Was a bit strange strange jogging besides the snow, but in a good way. Was 13 degrees today and the forecast said sun and 12 degrees from Thursday - Tuesday, so the snow is probably gonna go within a couple of weeks. And to those of you that may wonder, I don't live in the north even though we still have snow, I live in village 40 min away from the capitol.
![]() |
| Took this on my jogging round |
Grandma and grampa came for dinner today. Nice to see them again, face-to-face, been talking with them on Skype, but not the same. Mum makes the lushest apple cake ever and mix that with vanilla ice cream and I've found paradise.... yuuuuummmmmmyyy
Sorry for the not so heartbreaking/life changing post, can't always have that. Tonight I'm gonna watch TRON Legacy, as soon as my "fully legal" program finishes, now at 44,2%, so maybe tomorrow?
Today's song: Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song



No comments:
Post a Comment