Monday, 4 April 2011

CHILDISH

I almost had a heart attack earlier. I'm not kidding, my heart skipped a beat or two. Was on my way out of my room and just looked at my good old bullet board by coincidence. Then I spotted a credit card bill from my Norwegian bank and I knew that was at least 3 months old. I imagined the 3-4 months interests if it had been some left to pay. But then I remembered, hang, I don't have my creditcard anymore and I looked at the bill. Was just a empty automatic bill they send out sometimes... PHEEEWWWW Today I've been working on my film, which takes a lot of time...


Coffee Coffee Coffee !


Shortly after I moved to Swansea, my stepdad bought a Nescafè coffee machine, so whenever I'm here it's coffee time. It's so lush! Cappuccino, Mocha, Cafe Latte, Choccoccino, coffee and probably some more I don't know about. Add a hint of Cinnamon and I'm in heaven.


HAHA! I just realized today that I've got the most childish room ever for a 19 (soon 20) year old.... Sleeping Beauty, My little Pony, Disney and Kaptein Sabeltann posters on my roof + Winnie the Pooh all around the room + a rocking horse in the corner + my bed sheets are currently Tom & Jerry. I do have an explanation, when I moved to Swansea my sister got my room and her old room was turned into a guest room/exorcise room, where I now sleep. Most of my stuff is stored in here, so it's technically my room. Like I've always said You can't be an adult before you can dare to be childish, so probably gonna let it stay like this.

BTW, TRON Legacy, which I mentioned yesterday, was good so I recommend that one. Today I'm gonna watch TRON from 1982. TRON Legacy builds on the story from the first one, but you can easily see it without having seen the first (says the director in a interview).

In true spirit of my childish room, a song the people that grew up in the 90s should know. When I look back at it now I just laugh xD This song was played EVERYWHERE, TV, radio and in stores.
Today's song: Aaron Carter - Crazy little party girl

No comments:

Post a Comment