I got the news today that one of my old classmates from college/high school had passed away last night.
Hvil i fred Steffen <3 Du vil bli savnet! /
Rest in peace Steffen <3 You will be missed!
My thoughts goes especially to his girlfriend (and of course his family), which I also went to college/high school with :(
We never get to keep those we love forever
no matter how unfair it might be.
Good or bad, that's life.
What we do get to keep forever,
is the time we had with them.
__________________________________________________________________________
I did my exercise today and as a "penalty" for not doing them yesterday I went for a 40 min run, instead of a 20 min :D
Spent most of my day with Christiane, or Trulte as I call her. She asked if I wanted to join shopping and you know me, I never say no to shopping. I didn't buy anything else than some nuts and a calzone. Christiane on the other hand used 3500 kr/£395 today. She's going to His Majesty The King's Guard; the Royal Guards annual ball since her boyfriend, Hansa, is a guard for the king. Then she needed a fancy ballroom dress, so we went shopping and this was the result:
It's beige and really lovely. She's of course going to style and accessorize before the ball, which is not before 21st of May, so plenty of time. In the meantime Hansa have to learn ballroom dance and etiquette and that means that he have to teach Christiane too. Good luck xD She told me some of it, like he can never leave her side even when talking to others. She can't go to the restroom alone, he has to escort her (and wait outside). If he needs to go to the restroom, she has to accompany him cause she can't be left alone. I know, weird, but still it's old fashioned and fun ;)
After shopping we headed for Christiane's mothers new apartment, very nice. She just moved in on Friday, so barely anything unpacked yet. We bought mini-dry toast and cream cheese for dinner, we ate 36 of them. REALLY GOOD! Probably gonna see her more during my the holiday and hopefully Hansa too, if get's leave from the army.
See yah!
Today's song: Linkin Park - The Catalyst


No comments:
Post a Comment