Tuesday, 26 April 2011

THE GATHERING DONE

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, but just been busy at The Gathering, the biggest LAN party ever. It's in total almost 6000 people gaming, designing and working for 5 days. I worked as a camera operator with some AMAZING people that I really look forward working with next easter too, can't wait :D Such a great experience!



Uploading/downloading seems so SLOW after TG where we had a incredible 100 GB/s connection. In Åros (hometown) we only have a 20 MB/s connection, but that's quick enough, it just seems slower. So uploading the pictures you see above took what felt like ages, haha!

I'm really looking forward to going back next year, can't wait. On TG it's something called "TG-tid" (TG-time) which means that the normal feeling of time doesn't apply. You're "trapped" in a timeboble where time isn't relative and 12:00 can easily feel like 21:00.

I felt a bit sad leaving, but I know that I gonna be back next year. Gunnar, Runar, Johan, Leif and me made a deal; that we have to be in crew for five years and every year one person buys cigars/cigarillos for the group. Gunnar bought this year, so at least four years left (and hopefully many more).

Today's song: Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

No comments:

Post a Comment