There several movies coming up in the summer/autumn that I'm looking forward to watch:
I laughed so much when I watch the trailers for The Change-Up and Bridesmaids!!!
Really looking forward to Green Lantern, looks good and one of my favorite actors is in it, Ryan Reynolds. I'm a bit skeptical about the Cowboys and Aliens, but maybe I'll give it a go.
Films that are released in the cinema now which I might watch:
AND the first film I'm going to watch when I finally get back to Swansea is Beastly, which for stupid and idiotic reason is not released her in Norway! After I am number four Alex Pettyfer is also one of my favorite actors (so let's see how long he's gonna stay there)
I swear that some day soon (meaning withing 3 months) that I'm gonna devote my time and blog to the films I love. In the meantime, get going to the cinema people, so much good to watch :D
Today's song: The Buggles - Video killed the radio star
No comments:
Post a Comment