Did a great excercise today, 5 km run + 120 situps + 40 leg ups + 5 km run + 120 situps + 40 leg ups + 1,2 km run!! Felt great :D And what not great about jogging in the sunset and moonrise?
I saw 27 frogs on my way around Åros... Åros (my village) is really frog central in the world, almost. In the evening all the frogs go wandering around the waters. So I had to jump away from every dark spot I saw on the ground cause I might step on a frog.
Some lovely pictures from yesterday:
Really enjoyed last night at Christiane's place with Anine,
Simen and Christiane. Missed them so much! Looking forward to when they're coming to Swansea. We had a wine, cheese, wine and wine night and yeah some wine, so great night. We had a sleepover and you should had seen us when we crawled out of our rooms, a sight for goods I can tell you that. We had a great breakfast, courtesy of Christiane's mom (thank you), who also crawled out of her room. She got home 04 o'clock, so just one thing to say "Go cougar"! Hehe!
Now I'm watching Glee before going to bed and tomorrow is going to be a perfect day :D
Today's song: GLEE - Do you wanna touch
No comments:
Post a Comment