Okay let's do a summary:
13. - 17. February - Italy week
I went to Italy to work for Discover the World. My job is to create a promo video, 10 to 15 min, about their school trip program. Other film students were picked to go to Iceland and Jordan. So over the next month I'll be working hard with this project, amongst other work.
There I followed a lovely bunch from Wirral Grammel School - A Business & Enterprise School for Boys. VERY polite boys, all Sir and Miss. I got to see Pompeii, the island Capri, Napoli, Sorrento and much more. It was really amazing to see Pompeii and the "live-frozen-people". It really shows the destructive power of Mother nature. I can now also say I've been IN an volcano. We wet to a dormant volcano and walked around on the top.
There you see the volcano Vesuvius. We were supposed to go up there, but there were too much snow.
18. and 19. February
- Got home and just relaxed, so tired
20. - 26. February
- Been working a fair share with one of our university project, the TV studio one, contacting cast, meetings with the group etc. We're filming in the first week in March, so wish us luck.
Have been to uni most of the days for classes and be doing research for this.
Blah blah blah.... I'm not going to write every single thing I've done...
- We celebrated pancake day, where the girls made some really good pancakes. Yummy!
- On Wednesday I worked in Play On Wednesday - Odyssey making a film for Student Swansea Events:
- Besides that, I'm trying my best to work on my new documentary, which still is a tiny little secret. I'm really hoping to be able to do this one for this years project. In worst case I'll save it for next year and make a smashing project.
- On Saturday Wales beat England in the rugby! Great game, well played from both teams, but to be fair, the best won.
| Source: The Telegraph |
- Yesterday Joe, Leeza, Johan, Jens and me decided to go home to Leeza/Joe's hometown Tenby. We have a fun time, nice city. Looking forward to going back in summer to see their amazing beaches
That was the highlights of my last two weeks, more or less.
My room is so messy... I've been saying to myself all week that if my grandmother saw my room right now she would disown me, haha! I just haven't had the energy to tidy, but today it's here. I'm starting now.
I would like to thank all those people that take the time to pop by my blog. I checked the statistics and even though I haven't posted anything in like two weeks I got between 35 and 60 readers and well over a 100 when I post something. Thank you. My "best" month was March 2011 when 2290 INDIVIDUAL readers stopped by my blog, which to me is amazing. Again thank you!
I know I've said this a ton of times before, but I will try my best to post more often.
Today's song: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger



No comments:
Post a Comment