Sunday, 15 May 2011

EUROVISON DRINKING CONTEST 2011


Eurovision drinking game 2011:

Finish your drink:
- Female mustache
- Rapping
- Bold

Drink one finger:
- Artist do a wink
- Peace sign
- Drop to the knees
- Sings in a foreign language
- Artist wearing a hat
- Artist with mustache
- Retard dancing
- Magic tricks
- Look lovingly at each other

Points/results:
Drink one finger every time XXX get's points.
- UK (because it's Blue)
- Ireland (because it's Jedward)
- Sweden (me and Kylie thought he was good)
- Denmark (the girls thought he was hot)
- Finland (good act)

(Here we had to throw in the towel and just drink when UK got points, cause by this point the alcohol level was pretty high) The official drinking game has a lot more rules, but we had to shorten them down otherwise we would have been on the floor by the third song...

The winners were Azerbaijan.... Didn't like this song at all...


Now I got Blue - I can and Jedward - Lipstick stuck to my brain... Actually I have to admit that Blue isn't that bad. But I HATE JEDWARD!!!! They are really the most annoying thing to ever come from these islands...

    

After Eurovision we carried on untill 5:30 in the morning (I went to bed 04:30). Two of my hallsmate were still pretty tipsy when the woke up today. I on the other hand felt fine and went for a quick morning run, 2,97km/1,85 miles. Thanks for a GREAT evening people! :D Later we're going to Weatherspoons to have a good old Sunday pub meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment