Sunday, 22 May 2011
PARKOUR
Published:
23:21
Johan, Edd and me went down to town to do some freerunning/parkour, or just general messing about. I had both of my cameras with me and got to play around with the shutter speed on my SLR (35mm film camera). Tomorrow it's all about practising for the Avid 1st year "exam", which is on Wednesday. So I'll be down in the editing room going through all the questions tomorrow and if I don't make it through them all, Tuesday to. Fun times 'ey? It's so weird, after Wednesday I'm done with my first year, just have to wait for my grades and feedback. So hoping for sun and no wind so I can hit the beach and get a tan.
I shot this on 19th of March, but totally forgot to edit it done. Never tried stop-motion before and gonna do more, cause it was fun. This isn't a great film, but it's fun to watch and make so definitely doing it again. Love the fact that we wore shorts in mid-March :D
Today's song: Avril Lavigne - Smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment