Saturday, 21 May 2011

35MM

I devolved my three first 35mm colour film yesterday with lovely Nora. So much fun! Everything is pitch dark so you have to work blind, threading the film to the wheel and submerging it into the different liquids. Anyway, really fun and can't wait the process more film. Here some of the pictures:



I just wanted to get to know the camera and test it. Still getting used to it a bit, but getting there. Shooting on film is a good experience, cause by having 24/36 exposures you have to think about what you want. And I feel the pictures are more "alive" with film. Some of the pictures had some small noise on them, that was because my UV filter was a bit dirty and realized to late. Thanks again grandma for the camera :D

Found a new band on my daily YouTube stumble today and liked it, The Downtown Fiction. Found their new album on Spotify, "Let's be animals", not to bad, some cool songs.

Today's song: The Downtown Fiction - I just wanna run

No comments:

Post a Comment