Sunday, 8 May 2011

LET'S MOVE


My nice Sunday run, 14,55km/9,05 miles. Had to get all the alcohol and pizza from the weekend out of my body. Haha!

The Clyne wood is filled with lovely old stone structures, this is one of them. It's filled with old pipes, bridges, walls and tunnels, so I'm just trying to take it all in. You never know, might come in handy in a film sometime. I so wanted my camera here, instead of that shitty phone camera. Could have used my Ricoh 35mm camera. It's so unique and special lighting in this forest, so to go back here with my cameras in my to-do list after 25th of May.

Until uni work is done: It is 16 days, 19 hours, 5 minutes :D

Source: Deano Matten - Sorry about the focus (not my fault)
Had a really good time out last night with Deano, Kylie, Sara, Thomas and David. Went to several places and enjoyed most of them. Yes I have coloured my hair, gonna post a picture as soon as I've been to the hairdresser, hopefully tomorrow. The colouring went great, it's just that I've got way to long hair right now.

The First Lady, Michelle Obama, have started her new campaign Let's Move! to try to fight the obesity in USA. I think this is a great campaign and one that's really needed. She's got Beyoncè to create a song for it and its being shown all over the states. You can learn the steps here.

                
Damn that lady can move! Did you see those heels!?!

Today's song: Let's Move! "Move Your Body" Music Video with Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment