Friday, 6 May 2011

WORKATHON

Deadline 09.05.11: Essay - Film review in "Sight & Sound" magazine style. My choice: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Here I'm up to date, only missing the conclusion which I'm gonna add during the weekend.

Deadline 20.05.11: Hand in Personal Narrative Fucking perfect, visual diary and showreel DVD
Today: - editing 
             - made several showreel DVD design sketches, the cover, disc and menu
Tomorrow: - editing
Weekend: - making the titles and text animation for the intro to Fucking perfect
Monday: - editing
Tuesday: - editing
Wednesday: - exporting/finishing touches
Thursday: - design the DVD, cover and menu
Friday (my birthday): - design the DVD, cover and menu, finish!
Weekend: - fine tuning on DVD showreel
Monday: - print out DVD cover/disc
Tuesday: - burn DVD, for Fucking perfect + project files for visual diary
Wednesday: - check that everything is in place in visual diary (which it is cause I've been working on that all year, 5 min a day is much better than 3 day at end term)
Thursday and Friday: - two extra days in case something happens

Deadline 25.05.11: Exam in Avid Media Composer, 1st year
- As soon as I'm all done with the above, it's Avid training videos all the way
(For the record, the more I use Avid, I hate it. Cause I think it's a old interface and time consuming. Personally I prefer Adobe Premiere pro or Final Cut)


And after 25 May we basically don't have any more uni, except waiting for feedback and grades. So then I'm gonna enjoy nice warm days down at the beach with friends, finish one of my my film/photo private project (which has taken much more time then I originally hoped), Circus eruption on Tuesdays, exercise, exercise and exploring :D And some charity work for Discovery charity. Basically I'm so fed up with all the paper, we live in 2011, we hardly need paper. So I'm setting up a digital systems for all Discovery staff/volunteers to use for gathering info etc. Also design the website for Discovery.

Have you seen it??? Lady Gaga's brand new video for the song Judas. I love her videos, even though they are a bit look-a-like Madonna and Christina Aguilera.
Today's song: Lady Gaga - Judas

No comments:

Post a Comment