Saturday, 7 May 2011

1000 BALLOONS

One of our housemates went to Germany for a few days, so we decided to fill his room with ONE THOUSAND balloons :D Not many friends love you so much, haha! We took them all out into the hallway afterwards.



We had so much fun this morning, popping'em and all. Some of them were filled with glitter too, so now all us have glitter in our hair, clothes etc. HAHA!




Went to the Swansea Met 2nd Year Photography Exhibition opening yesterday. Some very nice pictures I must say and some interesting and a few not so great. Really like going to exhibitions, see other peoples works, mingle/socializing AND free wine :D After a most succesfull exhibition (except the fact that the janitor decided to kick everyone out at eight o'clock) we went out. Elise, Silje, Janne, Ingelin, Arne, Guillaume and me went to Bar Reef. Never been there before, but I'm definately coming back, very good food and excelent staff. Probably be back already next Friday (my birthday) when it's a live jazz group preforming.

Now I'm going out for a quick cycle around town to find the hair colour I need, cause I'm in need of blond highlights again!

Have a great weekend peeps :D

New video from Panic! at the Disco :D Love it!
Today's song: Panic! at the Disco - Ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment