Sunday, 1 May 2011

INSPIRATION #3

Don't think I've posted this video before, it's really good. Posts with the title inspiration is works/products that inspire me.


About: A documentary about a journey to "The Edge of the Earth". The Gates of the Arctic National Park is the northernmost national park in the U.S. (the entirety of the park lies north of the Arctic Circle).There are no established roads, trails, visitor facilities, or campgrounds in the park.


Following the Alatna River you will see an amazing place people rarely see, including the amazing Arrigetch Peaks.

This documentary has some amazing shots, both the technical aspect and on the contents. I wish to do something similar when I hope to go through Europe.

Today I've been getting to know my Ricoh KR-10 super camera, so much fun. Went down to Pounland of all places and bought 3 x Kodak 200 film to try out. I've never used a 35 mm film based SLR (speilrefleks) for a longer period of time. It's the same principal as a DSLR, but you have to think it more through. It's a really good exercise getting used to the fact that you only have 24 pictures on one roll and you're out. The pictures feel more "alive" and I don't know, I just love it. I'm gonna try to process the film within the week and post'em here :D

Today's song: Bob Sinclar - Together

No comments:

Post a Comment