Thursday, 19 May 2011

CHARLIE ST. CLOUD



Plot:
Charlie St. Cloud is a young man overcome by grief at the death of his younger brother. So much so that he takes a job as caretaker of the cemetery in which his brother is buried. Charlie has a special lasting bond with his brother though, as he can see him. Charlie meets up with his brother (Sam) each night to play catch and talk. Then, a girl comes into Charlie's life and he must choose between keeping a promise he made to Sam, or going after the girl he loves.
Source: IMDB.com




First of all, up to this point I've never really been a huge Zac Efron fan. Well I'm not going to be his number one stalker, but his performance in Charlie St. Cloud was very good I must say. He plays the role of the loving brother who lost his younger brother in an accident. Charlie can see Sam (Charlie Tahan) and they see each other every day. He blames himself for his brothers death. We get to see Charlie's development as he meets the lovely girls Tess and is torn between his promise and her. The story is touching and good and played out well. Its got some very good shots and good editing. I'm not saying it was life changing, but it was a GOOD film. I can recommend it and hope you'll watch it and like it too.

Fresh of YouTube (uploaded yesterday) the new music video for Run the world. I like some of it, the dancing and the clothes, but I'm not a huge of that song anyway so don't know.

Today's song: Beyoncè - Run the world

No comments:

Post a Comment