On Wednesday, we went out for a meal at Peachy Keens to celebrate mine and Chris's birthday. They had a all-you-can-eat-buffet for 10,59£ with food from ALL over the world. It was AMAZING! I could also walk over to the Indian kitchen and the chef would make me fresh Indian pancakes or whatever else that was on the menu.
After a lovely meal, we went out on town. Felt a bit weird walking in to Bank Statement at 20:30 and still daylight. Later went to Oceana and met up with some other friends and had a great time. Thanks guys :D
On my birthday, Friday the 13th, I went shopping for birthday gifts. There is nothing more fun than buying presents for yourself.
![]() |
| Summer shirt 9£, swim trunks 6£, t-shirts 2,50£ (Primark) |
![]() |
| Armless hoodie 9,99£ (H&M), light scarf 12,60£ (Topman) and white beanie hat 7,99£ (Republic) |
My family are unique, really. My grandmother (both of them actually) are on Facebook and yesterday three generations of Laugerud sat on face commenting until 23:00 (UK) / 00:00 (N). So fun! Do you know see why Face in embedded into my body? xD One time I'm gonna make a documentary about my very unique family, so watch out!
Now just been doing some finishing touches on my visual diary, which now is amazing if I can say so myself. Of course NOW the sun shines... I was thinking of taking my camera out and cycle over to Clyne wood, because when the suns out the light there is amazing. Might go, don't know yet.
This song is by itself awesome and with video it becomes exploding. Have been talking to a mate of mine that studies visual effects and computer animation to collaborate on a piece maybe.
Today's song: Justice - D.A.N.C.E.





No comments:
Post a Comment