| Source: tattmight.com |
| Source: http://modculture.typepad.com |
Stopped by Boots today and bought Hawaiian sunoil and sun lotion (SPF 15). So for the next 2 1/2 I'm hoping to enjoy the sun and maybe beach and get a tan, cause I'm gonna be working in Norway so need to get one now! It's been so warm today. Just came back from town with the girls and I was boiling in a t-shirt. As long as that wind stays away it's nice and boiling AND most important, I can get a tan!
![]() |
| Photo: ME. From when I was in France/Italy/Monacco in 2008 |
Summer people, my favorite time of the year. You don't have to think about if you're going to be cold, sunny and warm (normally). . I'm going on a holiday in Norway with some mates in July, which it's gonna be great!!! :D Really looking forward to that, fishing, drinking and taning <3 I wanna go somewhere very warm this summer, like Spain, never been there If I find some VERY cheap tickets to a random warm place I might buy'em.
In the summer spirit, here's Kid Rock:
Today's song: Kid Rock - All summer long

No comments:
Post a Comment