For those of you that didn't know, yesterday (17th of May) was Norway's National Day and of course we celebrated it Welsh-style. We were planning on going down to the beach, but it was (of course) raining so we went to pubs instead. What comes after rain? 18th of May We went to Potters Wheel yesterday and decided to sing to the Welsh people.
Pictures cutesy of Belinda Strømmen
Besides that I participating on the Cycling 465 miles around Wales for Japan and NZ earthquake appeal. I cycle one hour on the bike in the Mount Pleasant reception were people can get to see me sweat and support a great case. I've been on it two day, two hours now and I've raised 23£ just by cycling. We've got many miles left, but we're slowly getting there. There's about 17-ish different people taking turns cycling.
So funny, the first thing Johan said to me a couple of days of go was "Burn in hell Tom, cause I've now got Blue I can stuck. That was the first thing I thought about when I woke up!!" I just laughed :D Both Johan and me have been playing this every day for the last few days and it's no stuck alongside Blue - I can.
Today's song: Don Omar - Danza Kuduro ft. Lucenzo






No comments:
Post a Comment