Tuesday, 17 April 2012

MY NEW HOBBY: SHOOTING


(I was supposed to post this on Friday, but was trying to sort out that video without any luck)

When I was up visiting my grandparents I went shooting with grandpa. This was my second time shooting, but I'm still hooked. You might recall me writing about the first time I went shooting? I shot with a 22 calibre rifle. Lying down my best score was 48/50 and standing it was 43/50 (can't remember sitting). This was at a 15 meter/42 ft distance, where the 10 point is quite small.

Left: Britsh 5p Right: Norwegian 10 kroner
Anyway, I LOVE IT and planning on starting doing it in the summer when I get back to Norway. It's a miracle I haven't started shooting before... My parents, grandmother (mothers side), both my grandfathers, my aunt and both my uncles have done shooting for several years. My grandfather (farthers side) have been a National Champion several times and been on the National Team in the ski sport. My aunt she was a NC shortly after starting shooting. So I would say it's in my blood. And I think it's great fun!

Gotta get back to packing!

This song is AWESOME! I don't know about the rest of the world, but if you live in Norway you most definatly have heard this. It's being played on most radio channels all day.

Today's song: Train - Drive by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment