Good to be back in Norway :D Missed it. I was really hoping for snow, but nothing left. Maybe I'll go up to the mountains during the holiday, I don't know. The biggest difference is really going from wearing shorts and t-shirts to trousers and jumpers. Well to be fair only started wearing shorts like a week ago or something in Swansea. Was nice to see my parents and one of my sisters again, haven't seen them since Christmas. A looooong list of family members and friends I hope to see during the Easter break.
Today we had our traditional Easter-egg-hide-the-candy game, where we hid a load of candy around the house and take turn finding it with the help of "Hot....cold....high....low"-feel. Since I'm not that fuzzed about traditional candy, I got nuts plus a pack of Jelly Beans. I LOVE Jelly Beans! As I kid I loved making "meals" with them. How about Blueberry pie with Candy floss topping? Or Jalapeños and popcorn?
Ooo, just had a Bubblegum and Orange, that was exciting!
I really hope we can take the ferry over to Sweden Easter Sunday/første påskedag like we did when I was younger. Every year since I was 1 until I turned 18, we took the morning ferry, had a lovely breakfast bufet and then me and grandpa always used to go up and see the view. I loved just standing on the top deck looking out. And I used to get coins to play the slots, but then the law changed and it became illeagal for those under 16, then later 18, to play. Which I thought was very unfair. If the grown ups could play, why couldn't I? Remember I bet 1kr (about 10p) and won 100kr (about £10). Was so happy!
Ewwww.... just had a coffee and pineapple.... not good
Hope you all have a lovely Easter!
Britain's Got Talent has started again! I love that show. The video under is of the Welsh boys choir Only Boys Aloud. One of my good friends brother is in the choir. They're really good! Check the out. And if you liked them like their Facebook.
If you want to try to follow the lyrics and sing with, click here. I gave up after the first couple of lines...
Today's song: Only Boys Aloud - Calon Lân



No comments:
Post a Comment