Tuesday, 13 March 2012

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

My very talented photography friend, Inger Richenberg, had a project on showing Norwegian culture or typical Norwegian stuff. So she asked a load of us Norwegians to help out and as the hunk and gentleman I am, I gladly volunteered. Plus I got a new Facebook profile picture. The jumper I'm wearing is a home knitted jumper one of my grandmothers made for me last year, I love it. And the mittens I've made myself! I love modelling, so much fun.

I still haven't had a full naked shoot yet. Haha! I would never do full frontal where you could see my wand, but besides that all in the name of art.

Take a look:







Johan also had a photoshoot after me, but we thought it be fun to do a couple of shots with both of us. He's wearing a Norwegian One Piece. That's right! One Piece is Norwegian.


Today's song: LMFAO - Sexy and I know it

No comments:

Post a Comment