Thursday, 15 November 2012

ROACCUTANE: Day 4


DISCLAIMER
I'm not a doctor, dermatologist or any other type of medical staff. This is my own personal opinion, experiences and advice. You follow the advice at your own risk.
--------------

The side effects have arrived.... AUCH! Or it might be a fly which I caught from someone, who knows.

I assumed that they would surface soon, but not this soon. Basically I woke up today with the headache from hell, fever, soar throat and a tiny bit pain in my joints. I don't know if that I run did yesterday was the greatest idea I've had...but I can't help it. I NEED to work out! But I guess I need to give a rest for a week or so...


Been drinking Lemsips' all day today... For those of you that don't know what Lemsip is, it's THE BEST painkiller on the face of this planet if you ask me.
The Lemsip MAX contains 200 mg of guaifenesin, which helps to relieve "Chesty Cough", in addition to 1000 mg paracetamol and 12.2 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride (12.18 mg of phenylephrine hydrochloride in Lemsip Max All In One Liquid) which aims to relieve headache and sore throat, fever, body aches and pains and a blocked nose.

It's just that this REALLY came at a bad time... I got to hand in 3000 words on my dissertation in the morning and I've got a film to edit for a client.

Besides that, no dry skin etc. yet, which is good! On the weekend something I'll try and write about my morning skincare routine.

Today's song: Coldplay - Every teardrop is a waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment