Sunday, 13 November 2011

A SUM UP

Hello. Two weeks since last time... Sorry, been so busy. Okay let's get you up to speed then.

I love Halloween. The ghosts, vampires, ghouls and everything else. If I could choose, I'd be a vampire! Not Twilight style, cause that's just crap... I'm more Vampire Diaries kinda vampire. Anyhoodle, Halloween was great, worked in Oceana filming that night:

After I finished I went home, cause it was way to crowded in there...

Two of my Norwegian friends, Anine and Maja came to Swansea to visit:

They said they had a lovely time and wanted to come back. Just that next we're not going out the night before they leave, haha!



Yesterday we went to Cardiff to see Norway vs Wales (football). Norway lost, 4-1... I felt ashamed went I left the stadium, having the Norwegian flag on my cheek!


I did film a lot, but I have to edit that later. Not enough energy today.

Besides that I'm busy with uni projects, which annoy me... They're boring and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I would rather be working with my final piece. Cause the two films we're working on now isn't getting assessed, only the research.

Oh, I've got a job as a videographer for a documentary commissioned by an art gallery in Cardiff :D :D But want to know the most annoying thing, because I have to film and stuff with the uni exercises I can't stay and edit!!! An stupid exercise is keeping me from something that actually counts.

But I'm having a chat with my tutor next week to see if it's anything to do about it, which I highly doubt. Otherwise I have to try to be creative :D

Also went rollerblading for the first time in 3 years today, for 1,5 hours. Felt a bit weird, but lush to be back on'em again ♥ (a bit rusty, but getting there)

Now I'm heading to bed to continiue reading "The Power of Six", book number two in the The Lorien Legacies series.

Love this song!
Today's song: Flo Rida - Good Feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment