Saturday, 29 October 2011

MY HOUSE

Here you go mom, finally, a tour of my house. It's a really nice house, done up during the summer. And we got a great landlord who fixes any problems that might pop up.



As some of you saw in the last post, I found sign language music videos on YouTube. And since that I've watched loads. I think it's so fascinating. It was actually these videos that gave me my idea for one of my documentaries. In one of the modules, we have a project called "Student Led", meaning it's free and we can make whatever we want. I want to make a doc about sign language and how it's like to live your everyday life doing that. Most likely I'm hoping to sign up for the Discovery sign language project. They will pay for my course in BSL (British Sign Language). In return I have to commit to the project, working every other Friday. That would be a great way for me to research for my documentary. One can not really understand another persons way of life before one puts himself  in their shoes.

I think sign language is beautiful and exciting to watch. The idea of communicating like that is to me an incredible thing.

Today's song: Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA (ASL)

No comments:

Post a Comment