Tuesday, 14 August 2012

MY BIG FAT GYPSY ROADTRIP


I'M GOING ON A HOLIDAY! My big fat Gypsy roadtrip of lower Norway. I'll be traveling over 1725km/1072 miles in my lovely red Toyota Corolla 92 model. Hopefully I'll make it all the way...


I'm leaving my lovely village Åros tomorrow morning and will hopefully arrive in Stavanger before four o'clock. In Stavanger I'm visiting my good friend Nina. She's put me up as a Freshers rep, since I'll be taking pictures one night, then party the rest. Maybe I'll pretend to study.... engineering? Yeah! 
Then after that I'll hopefully be on my way to Aurland, to visit my former housemate Eirik and Ieva. They lived with us in Swansea in the previous year. But this is still a bit uncertain, don't know if they are home yet.
Then I'm heading to Volda, to visit Marianne, who's starting her study up there. Here I'll pretend to be a Fresher. 
Then my journey takes me across the mountain again, to Lillehammer. Here I'll visit two people, one is my good friend Christiane who's starting her study her, so need to check out her apartment. Then I'll also pop by my mate Ola who's in the Airforce and is based there. After all of this I'll head on home.

So, let's recap:
- Stavanger
- Aurland (maybe)
- Volda
- Lillehammer

I'm SOOOO looking forward to it.

The fun behind it all is that I get to see new places (even though I've been in most of them before). Besides it's kinda turned out to become a tradition. This is the third year I'm traveling to the South/West part of Norway. And I love what I see. The scenary is amazing! That's why I'm making a timelapse of the whole thing. I've already built a set up for my monopod to go into my car, making sure it's safe. Then I'll hook up my remote and volà! That should be fun. That is if I can get my remote to work... So don't get your hopes up just yet.

Also, guess what I managed to do last night? Delete my own C: drive... You're probably thinking "HOW???" Well I'm fixing my friend Mariannes laptop and was going to format her hard drive. So I took it out, placed it in a docking station and hooked it up to my laptop. Then I used a software to wipe the hard drive. But in the selection, I managed to click the wrong one... So when I pressed the ON button today it said; "No operation system available"... Haha! So I've even managed that.

Anyhoodle, I'm off in a couple of hours. Aufwiderzen!

Today's song: Owl City - Alligator Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment