The magical time of the year. I'm not in Christmas mood yet, but I'll get there. Really looking forward to Sunday though! Having the Christmas workshop I'm hosting for the kids. Yesterday I went shopping for about 3 hours to get ahold of all the arts and crafts stuff. It took a bit longer than anticipated cause of the general strike in the UK. I still need to get a hold of paint brushes.
I belive that every single child should have the oppertunity to give a gift to someone they love, something they have spent a lot of time making. That's all what Christmas is about, showing your love and being gratefull and giving. It's doesn't matter about the pricetag, but the thought put behind it.
My wishlist
I've only wished for two things this Christmas, "Europe on a budget" and "The man in seat 61". Two apperently great books about interrail. I really hope to go backpacking through Europe next summer, making a documentary about my travels and meeting new and amazing people. That's my dream, exploring the world. If I can manage to make a piece AND explore and have fun in the same time, that's great.
Besides those two, I'll be happy for anything and nothing really. I've got most of what I want/can have. Know this is gonna sound a bit Miss America, but I really want to make a differense for the kids. If I can get them into Christmas spirit, I'll be so happy words can't even describe it.
Been listening to Michael Bubles Christmas album for weeks now. He's spiced up the classical Christmas songs with a bit of jazz and 50-60s style. Check it out on Spotify.
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas to all!
Today's song: Coldplay Christmas Lights


No comments:
Post a Comment