Saturday, 17 December 2011

MY CHRISTMAS: HOW MANY SANTAS DID YOU SAY?

In my house, at the moment, we have 134 santas of all sorts! In Scandinavia we have "santas" and of course Santa Clause too. In Norway we say that santas lives on farms, woods or mountain, hidden from humans.

 

Traditionally they are red. But about 10 years ago a children's series, "BlÃ¥fjell" (Blue Mountain), introduced blue santas.



Giving the people a choice to either dress up in the traditional red or the new blue. Nothing more right or wrong than the other. Normally I'll see both colours out in the streets in December.


I saw New Years Eve with Hansa, Christiane and Simen yesterday evening. Liked it. It's one of those feel-good films. I recommend you watch it. It will give a warm fuzzy feel to start your Christmas celebrations with.



Merry Christmas :D

Today's song: I'll be home for Christmas - Rascal Flatts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment