All the videos I did for Oslo Pride 2012 is now up. Not the greatest, I know that, but they did the trick. I had an absolute blast during pride days. I met some amazing people and made some new friends which I'll hopefully see soon. Pride days is about being proud, about showing off and about feeling comfortable in your own skin. And show the world that we're here and you can't hide us under a carpet, not even a rainbow one.
Anyhoodle, here's all the films:
And of course, today's song was easy. I know the LGBT society is trying really hard to get rid of the typical stereotypes. Like that gays are only into make-up, glitter, glam and pink or that lesbian all dress as tomboys in checkered shirts. That's not true. But one stereotype we can't get rid off is Eurovision, so I think "most" just embraced it. I personally am not a great fan of the music, but I watch it to get a laugh. This song was played a ton of times EVERYWHERE during Pride.
So, Euphoria....
No comments:
Post a Comment