ATC, a Russian pop group U can't touch... That's right! Still sung today
The Scandinavian group Aqua was a major hit Boom boom boom
all over the world.
Boys bands like Westlife, Back Street Boys You have to give it to them, the video for
and N-sync were big. Everybody is great! I still love this.
Shania Twain still haunts Norway to this on EVERYBODY knew Britney's songs whether
radio.... the channel P4 keeps playing it.... they liked her or not
Ricky Martin or Latino artists, often get a strong Eiffel 65 was an Italian group and got big with
place in Norway. Livin la Vida Loca being the this hit. I'm blue dabedee...
classic that we all know.
Daddy DJ.... I remember buying the single for With U2 quality is coming into our lives.
this. Loved this song!
David was in the Norwegian Idol. Have no idea Kurt Nilsen, the Norwegian that beat Kelly
what he's doing now... Clarkson at World Idol in 2004
Oh god.... I remember when I had a cassette One, two, three four.....
player in my room. I recorded songs from the
radio and played them back later!
Cartoons was a group from Denmark. All the LAS KETCHUP! The girl group the swooped
kids knew many of their songs! over Europe. Everybody knows the lyrics to
this. This represents most of what I can say /"sing"
in Spanish, haha!
Or this Finnish group... EVERYBODY listened
to this song!
Listen to them all on Spotify - "90s & 00s"
Did any sound familiar to you?

No comments:
Post a Comment