First of all, congrats to Jai McDowall for winning Britain's Got Talent. He has a good voice and seems like a great guy. I was also hoping for Ronan Park, during the semi-finals, but he was absolutely terrible in the final yesterday! He butchered that song, Kelly Clarkson - Because of you.... Cute boy, good voice, but not for that song if you ask me. (Sorry if you can't view this outside UK, but just do a quick YouTube search if it doesn't work)
Jai (winner) Ronan
Today I woke up at 13 I think and had breakfast around 14-15 ish xD You see, Alex, Johan and me went up to Mountain Dew (local pub) to have a few pints and play some darts. Normally they close 01, but this time they just "closed the curtains" for the general public. That means the party kept on and the smokers were allowed to smoke inside. We kept it going until 04:30, then the bartender wanted to go home, so me and Johan stumbled down the hill.
Other than that, today a group of us lovely Norwegians headed down to a thai restaurant in the Marina (can't remember the name). I tried a seafood dish with loads of different seafood. It was good, but boring. For me seafood tastes all the same, almost, it tastes like seafood... But had a good time :D
Heard this on the Official Chart show on Radio1 today, gonna be in all the clubs I reckon.
Today's song: Black Eyed Peas - Don't stop the party


No comments:
Post a Comment