Saturday, 11 June 2011

MY LITTLE BABY

Back in Norway now, so weird. Cars driving in the "right" side, strangers talking Norwegian and wooden houses xD Today I've been painting the new add-on to the house where I'm gonna live. My own little "apartment". We were hoping to have it done by Monday, but since all the stores are closed until Tuesday because of Pentecost (pinsen). It's so bloody annoying sometime that Christianity is the state religion! Why the hell do all of us have to suffer just because some people like to celebrate the 50th day after Jesus's supposedly resurrection?!? It's fine, have you beliefs and I do respect that, but do the whole country need to shut down... Ah well, hopefully we'll be done by next week so I can move my stuff down.

My little baby is alive again! My lovely Toyota 92' model <3 It broke down just before I moved to Wales, so for the Christmas and Easter holiday I didn't have a car.... which was utter pain. But thanks to my lovely and amazing family I now got a working and polished car :D Bus is OK, but it.....takes.....so.....long..... At least from my village, Ă…ros. To Drammen, one of the closest cities, it takes 30 min by car and 55 min with bus and it's only one bus an hour (on weekdays). I love my car, it's light, fast, fun and have been through so much in and with this car. If you wonder about the decor; my mom's first car was a Volkswagen Beetle which she painted pink  and added green footprints, as if someone had walked over the car. Naturally I had to follow in her footsteps, literally. So my car has got black footprints on it.

Thanks again Family! :D

But now, good night peeps!

Today's song: The Airborne Toxic Event - Changing

No comments:

Post a Comment