Sunday, 26 June 2011
SUNDAY CYCLING + OWL CITY LOVE
Published:
16:56
BOOOOYYYYAAA :D 48,23 km/29,95 miles bike ride around the almost-island Hurum.
On the last bit there's a awful up hill, soooo long, but felt good when I reached it. Now I'm tired and really really hoping that I don't start at 08 tomorrow... can't remember.
Have you heard the new album to Owl City? I HAVE, of course! Check it out on Spotify here --> All Things are Bright and Beautiful
I'm considering changing my plain ticket back to UK. Cause now I'm flying back on the 14th of September, but Owl City is having a concert 10th in O2 arena. And one of my friends, Thea, asked if I wanted to join here. The tickets are only 22£, but it cost about 45£ to change the ticket to the 10th at this moment. Then add 20-25£ for a night in hostel + 25£ in food and travel expenses. So that's about.... 115-117£/1000 kr... My original flight is booked with Norwegian, cause I need two suitcases and Ryanair unfortunately doesn't allow more than one... BUT I really wanna go, might do it :D I think Owl City is so great and it's would be amazing.
This is the trailer for their new music video that's coming soon, Deer in the headlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment