Thursday, 9 June 2011

LEAVING SWANSEA FOR THE SUMMER :'(

Bye bye halls, it's been fun. Our room is now empty except for our luggage. We moved all of our stuff into the new house yesterday and our rooms are sorted. I know this film is shit quality and it was only intended for us see the WHOLE room, but what the hell. I'll some better pictures when I come back to Swansea in mid September. It's a perfect house, brand new, no'ones lived there and the landlord is awesome. We pay 285£ per person per month, so that's good.

Forgot to film Chris's room to, so it's one more room in the house than you lot see. 5 in total.


It's both sad and great that the summer holiday here. I'm gonna miss Swansea and all my friends here. I'm even gonna miss the LC2 (gym). And of course the beaches, how nice they are :D But get to see my friends and family back in Norway! It's probably gonna be weird the first week or two, to speak Norwegian everywhere, Norwegian coins and the people I know in Norway. You get so used to living in a different place, so going back to the old seems just weird and in the beginning just wrong. In the summer I'm gonna be working a bit in the grocery store, jippi...., but I'll most likely say like "Thank you", "You're welcome" etc for many weeks. It's just embedded in my brain now. You use the word "Sorry" all the time, even out on town when people are absolutely smashed.

From one our many nights out on town:


This year has  been one of the most exciting and best years in my life and hopefully the next two are gonna be great. I've met some amazing people and gotten some great friends and classmates. I love our class, we push each other and work together. I've ventured into the world of analog photography, with the help of my lovely photography friends. Tried some new things here and there, simply just enjoyed life. I'm almost counting the days until I'm coming back, either 10th or 13th September. A bit sad that some of my Norwegian aren't coming back, Janne, Silje, Elise and Christoffer, but we'll definitely see each other again. Christoffer is doing a internship in London and maybe Elise too :D

We had a very nice time out last night, came home at 04:00 xD AND to all you camera lovers, tomorrow I'm gonna tell you all and show you clips, from the RED 4K camera workshop I attended today. RED 4K camera is like the Caddilac in the film industry now a days or simply porn for a film student, haha. Stay tuned :D

As I always say, live your life to the full, no regrets and let no one stop you!!!! :D

Heard the new  single Jason Derulo? Love it ;)
Today's song: Jason Derulo - Don't wanna go home

No comments:

Post a Comment