![]() |
| Left: Anders Behring Breivik Right: Oslo Source: VG.no |
Rescue people and volunteers did an amazing job; civilians threw themselves into their boats and drove out to pick up kids from the cold water. But that is no comfort for the parents, families and friends that lost their beloved.
All over the country people arranged light ceremonies and in the capitol, with several hundreds of thousand participation, a rose parade was set up. Here is my pictures:
I also attended the unofficial light ceremony in Drammen (city close to me). You can view my pictures here.
When in Oslo and Drammen I also filmed a lot, to make up a memorial-documentary-film. My goal was to only have moving pictures and music, timing the edits and content to the music. I met up with fellow student Thea and close friend Marianne in Oslo and we helped each other to get even better photos.
Norwegian version:
English version:
I would love get your feedback please! Both on the film and pictures.
Today is two "today's song". The first one, Closer the edge was the first song I turned on when I sat down after work the 22nd of July 2011. Really listen to the lyrics! Like I posted on Facebook (above)
The other song Mitt lille land is an iconic song in Norway, that's been played everywhere throughout this tragedy. To me it symbolizes Norway and also hope.
Today's song: 30 seconds to Mars - Closer to the edge
Today's song: Maria Mena - Mitt lille land


No comments:
Post a Comment