And that got me thinking; where do I wanna celebrate New Years eve? We've talked about having a house party in our house in Swansea. So Swansea, London, Oxford I donno. But one thing IS certain (99% at least), I'm doing it UK style this year :D Probably fly back on the 28/29/30 or sometime around there.
This was London last New Years eve! OMG!
Would be great to experience that! Or really, just something different. It's become so boring in Norway in the last three years, cause almost all fireworks is forbidden except what's known as "batteries" (fireworks where the element/case/thingy itself doesn't leave the ground). That more or less killed the fireworks in my village. We've always get some "batteries", so have some. But I want something different this year, turned 20, live in another country and have had 19 good New Years in Norway, so time for a change. I think New Years eve is great, cause for me it's starts a thought process were I reflect on the year that's been. It makes you appreciate what you've got and what you can do different.
So cheers to that everyone! To change! To the future! To friends & family! Or simply put, cheers to life!
Countdown-Clocks
Oh the blog title is from a British sketch that's been shown every single New Years eve in Norway since 1980. "Grevinnen og Hovemesteren"
This was the "Today's song" on my blog 01.01.11. Love it!
Today's song: Ian Axel - This is the New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment