It felt great! Just me and the forest, no noise, just some birds here and there. Lovely! All the animals (and many more of course) is animals that live wild all over Norway. I often meet deer (top right) when I'm out running f. ex. they walk across the street, into a garden and straight to the forest. I remember once the deer came up to our terrace on the summer and started eat my moms flowers. We did take a photo, but so many years ago and donno where it is.
I've met Moose/Eurasian Elk (down left) several times, both when walking and driving. When I drive back from work around 22-23 and it's dark, closing in on fullmoon and add some fog, volà! Moose crossing the road. Stupid animals... I've had to hit the brakes so hard cause they suddenly decide to jump into the road. I remember once a moose calf came out into the road... then I knew a mother wouldn't be far behind and like five seconds later there she came. Then I just make sure the car stands perfectly still, cause if she feel her kid is threatened she just MAY attack. Still nice animals, met them also a couple of times when walking.

The Eurasian Lynx/gaupe (down right) I've only met'em only once. I was about 9-10 years old and were at old classmates house and we were playing outside. He lived by the edge of a forest, though in a big street. And a Lynx showed itself and came slowly walking our direction, so of course we were 9-10, we ran inside. But it's a lovely animal! Would love to see it again.
Oh, the title is from a Norwegian group of eccentric and special people who believe having public sex will help the environment. They've had several public "protests" in the last years, most known was when two people had sex on the stage during a festival concert.
Today's song: Nicole Scherzinger - Right there ft. 50 Cent
No comments:
Post a Comment