Sunday, 18 September 2011

RAISE YOUR GLASS PINKY

I made this originally for my Coming out post, but I wasn't happy with it. Cause I thought I was the most terrible actor ever and some technical stuff that was a bit shit. But my friends and my mom thought that was the thing that made it really funny. And a very wise person said to me yesterday "I wish I had the guts to do that." Then I started thinking; Well maybe I should. To be a good example of a fun (though shit acting) way of exiting the closet.

One of my housemates was basically wetting herself when I showed them the drag queen part.

So here it is! (First I'm a REALLY poor drag queen, or rather an imitation of one, so to all you queens out there; I tried, but I failed, the crown is yours :D )



Me and my friend Marianne had such a laugh filming this! You have no idea xD HAHA!

Today's song: P!nk - Raise your glass

No comments:

Post a Comment