Today I had a great time, went climbing. Well I also realized that I'd forgotten all my climbing gear in Norway, harness, shoes, B-lay, hooks etc. Sometimes I even amaze myself.... When I reached one of the tops I thought "I feel fucking awesome. I feel alive." Felt so good! Hanging on the rocks, trying to get to the top. Fucking awesome!
I also got my rollerblades gear today, helmet and wrist protectors, so hopefully soon I'll get back on my skates :D
I've just finished the Hobgoblin beer, the unofficial Halloween beer. LOVE IT! Have tasted another type before, I think. Anyway, it's awesome. Highly recommended. A tad bit sweet, but not too much.
Which then reminds me, it's 32 days until Halloween! My second favorite holiday after Christmas (86 days). Ever since I've been 11 years old I've celebrated Halloween. The idea of being able to walk around scaring people whilst looking scary like as shit and just being a crazy freak + maybe some candy, fills me with joy.
In college/high school we took Halloween VERY seriously, which made me love the holiday even more. A day a year we get to celebrate the ghouls, ghosts, monsters, spirits, dead etc. I do love vampires! Hate the Twilight version where they glow like diamonds in the sun, but more the Vampire Diaries or Supernatural version. No one, then I mean no one, can deny that Ian Somerhalder is the a very hot vampire....!
![]() |
| Bought this voodo doll in Greece in ehhh.... 2007? And it was the first item to be hung up in my car. |
I've orded what I need for my costume this year. It's not a zoombie, cause I've been this for the last three years. Not gonna tell you, but it's gonna be amazing! :D MOHAHAHAHA
Halloween <3 (Then Christmas)
I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! Tim Burton should be given an award... oh wait, he already has a few. I always watch this each Halloween :D Last year when we decorated the halls we had the Nightmare Before Christmas album from Spotify on. We had the best Halloween kitchen ever.


No comments:
Post a Comment